2072Re: [deedsnotwordsd20] Re: My Yahoo Group

  • Steven Martin
    Nov 2, 2003
      What tithe level/player level would we start at? I am
      envisioning a naive hero (with a lot of raw power that
      isn't yet harnessed) that tries to find the good in
      everyone. Either he makes a real difference or eventually
      can't take the evils of mankind and turns full up
      vigilantee to bring humanity into line with his ethical
      code, which is of course very distorted at this point. Let
      me know and I will send you the stats and full player
      concept. I am in the central timezone, Texas.

      Steve

      =====
      VR,
      Steven Martin