2071Re: [deedsnotwordsd20] Re: My Yahoo Group

  • Valgar Bloodflyte
    Nov 2, 2003
      :)
      Just to let you know I'm Pacific Standard Time (West Coast close to Vancouver Canada/Seatle for those geographicly challanged)

      My Backdrop is an Alterate Earth Setting with changes in city names:
      Seattle = Darkport
      Vegas = Silver City
      LA = Sin City
      NY = Megopolis
      London = Victory City
      Moscow = Omega City
      and so on...

      Lots of Corperate sponsered Agencies, lots of grey-area justice for the vindictive styled Player Heroes (which every GM knows you cannot get away from).
      Bigger-Badder "than life" villians and hints of alien political takeovers.
      Sound like your pound of cake?
      ~~RPK~~

      Let me know when you are up and running.  I'm definitely
      interested.  I 'm in the Army, and it is hard to find people in the
      area that play.

      Steve

      OH! OH!!!
      SHOUT! <Jumping up and down, waving arms>

      (I am not well known for my subtlety).
      On Sunday, November 2, 2003, at 04:24 PM, Valgar Bloodflyte wrote:

      I have a few players interested in me GM'ing a group once a week in the near future. We use GRiP www.rpgrealms.com  where you can DL the FREE players client. This will be basicly a chat client with dice and map visuals. My plan is to get this organized by early December. if you are interested, give me a shout. However I plan on having only a small group 3-4 players.
      ~~RPK~~
      AKA: Magnatude on GMMastery.com boards
      AIM drnknmstrhkugk
      YIM daivbear