2070Re: My Yahoo Group

  • Steven Martin
    Nov 2, 2003
      Let me know when you are up and running. I'm definitely
      interested. I 'm in the Army, and it is hard to find people in the
      area that play.

      Steve

      --- In deedsnotwordsd20@yahoogroups.com, Valgar Bloodflyte
      <lordvalgar@s...> wrote:
      > I have a few players interested in me GM'ing a group once a week
      in the near future. We use GRiP www.rpgrealms.com where you can DL
      the FREE players client. This will be basicly a chat client with
      dice and map visuals. My plan is to get this organized by early
      December. if you are interested, give me a shout. However I plan on
      having only a small group 3-4 players.
      > ~~RPK~~
      > AKA: Magnatude on GMMastery.com boards

      Service.