2058My Yahoo Group

  • marsalpha
    Nov 1, 2003
      I been doing some thinking and came to the conclusion that I am a
      moron. I have my little, two bit yahoo group and I had a rule that
      only those in my campaign are in the group but after some
      consideration I decided that if you want to join and you are not a
      SPAM bot then you should be allowed.

      I made Capital Area Heroes for all of my players to keep in touch and
      for me to put out material to avoid long lectures about how
      Washington DC is in 2020 but some people want to join, not to
      play...since they do not live in the area but to see how this
      unfolds. To see the development of the story. It kinda brings a tear
      to my eye.

      So if you like you may come to my group, subscribe but remember that
      it ain't anything real special like this list is. In fact if you are
      NOT a player in my game I can tell you all the juicy secrets about
      what is going on and such.

      Here is the link to the group. Please read the instruction on how to
      join. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cah_dnw/

      Thank You
      Cris Picado
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic