1869Re: New Feat; Remote Control.

    Aug 1 3:58 PM
      --- In deedsnotwordsd20@yahoogroups.com, Daiv <daiv@c...>
      wrote:
      > Remote Control
      > Prerequisite: Telekinesis (5 Ranks)
      > This feat allows the Psi to use a Telekinesis for a single
      Dexterity
      > based skill. Use ranks in Telekinesis as ranks in the skill, with
      the
      > modifier from Intelligence rather than Dexterity. This Feat may
      be
      > taken multiple times, with each new feat applying to a new
      dexterity
      > based skill.

      Hmmm. Hmmm, hmmm, hmmm. I think that has some
      promise, Daiv. I imagine a telekinetic "stabilizing" himself for a
      Balance check, or holding himself up off the flor for a Move
      Silently check...

      The idea needs a bit of refinement, since a telekinetic can
      already replace skills like Pick Pocket (now Sleight of Hand) and
      Use Rope with a Telekinesis check without the need for a feat...
      but otherwise very worthwhile.

      Seems to me that telekinesis should also be able to augment
      the Strength-based "athletics" skills– Climb, Jump, and Swim.

      Cheers!