1722Re: A couple Incorporality Questions

  • The Shadow
    Jul 2, 2003
      > >By the way, Scott, did you ever see my discussion on why I think
      > the Energy Attack numbers are broken?
      > No, I didn't! I'd love to, though... what's the post number?

      Shortly after 1.1 came out, I posted two mammoth messages, 1341 and
      1342, on my assessment of each of the powers. Alphabetically, no
      less. :) Look under "Energy Attack". The rest might interest you
      too - though regarding some of the things I've said, I've since
      changed my mind, so be warned.

      The Shadow
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic