1182Re: [deedsnotwordsd20] April! Holy Crap!

  • Donald Kiesling
    Apr 1, 2003

      There best be stats for the fat man in a brown suit...I'm warnin ya!  :P

       cryptosnark <cryptosnark@...> wrote:

      Thanks for the kind words concerning the award, all. ;)

      There's an eminently believable and trustworthy post up at my
      homepage concerning Cryptosnark's latest heartbreaking work
      of staggering genius:

      http://www.allforart.com/cryptosnarkgames

      *****

      In other news-- Jason has asured me that he can get me my art
      by Wednesday evening. Since a) I can't get to the computer I
      need to make the PDF before then, and b) Wednesday is my
      25th birthday and there will be no working going on regardless,
      I'm going to wait and see if that's what happens. 'Cuz if it is, we
      can rock and roll.

      Have a wonderful day!

      Sincerely,

      Don "Falanor" Kiesling II

      "Quando Omni Flunkus Moriatati" -- Opossum Lodge Motto

      Do you Yahoo!?