1180Re: April! Holy Crap!

  • sybr007
    Apr 1, 2003
      Very good to hear. You realize that if this is an April fools joke,
      we will have to call in our "friends" (oh wait, I haven't bought that
      yet because I am waiting for the new layout...ARRG!! ;))

      ps Happy Birthday Scott!

      --- In deedsnotwordsd20@yahoogroups.com, "cryptosnark"
      <cryptosnark@y...> wrote:
      > Thanks for the kind words concerning the award, all. ;)
      > There's an eminently believable and trustworthy post up at my
      > homepage concerning Cryptosnark's latest heartbreaking work
      > of staggering genius:
      > http://www.allforart.com/cryptosnarkgames
      > *****
      > In other news-- Jason has asured me that he can get me my art
      > by Wednesday evening. Since a) I can't get to the computer I
      > need to make the PDF before then, and b) Wednesday is my
      > 25th birthday and there will be no working going on regardless,
      > I'm going to wait and see if that's what happens. 'Cuz if it is, we
      > can rock and roll.
      > Cheers,
      > SL
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic