1054Re: [deedsnotwordsd20] You people, honestly...

  • John Lorenzsonn
    Mar 1, 2003
      --- "cryptosnark <cryptosnark@...>"
      <cryptosnark@...> wrote:
      > >It was... John Lorenzsonn!
      >
      > Okay. BZAP!
      >
      > > *point back* No it wuddint! It was him! It was
      > Palmer the Turkey Boy!!!
      >
      > What? Look, if you're the one who's going to change
      > his mind in the blink of an eye, why don't *you*
      > apologize to John's smoking corpse for me?
      > Remember people-- on this list, uncertainty kills.
      > Never give unclear information to a man with a
      > positron collider!
      No worries, fearless leader. Had a few Hero Points
      left. Some days, it's good to be a Baseline.

      Now, Palmer...

      Not even your robo-midget ninja army can save you.
      I'm fresh out of bed and my head protests that last
      use of Wieland's Harsh Sobriety with the wrath of a
      thousand burning suns. Taste my pain, fanboy!

      John

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic