1053You people, honestly...

  • cryptosnark <cryptosnark@yahoo.com>
    Mar 1, 2003
      >It was... John Lorenzsonn!

      Okay. BZAP!

      > *point back* No it wuddint! It was him! It was Palmer the Turkey Boy!!!

      What? Look, if you're the one who's going to change his mind in the blink of an eye, why don't *you* apologize to John's smoking corpse for me?
      Remember people-- on this list, uncertainty kills. Never give unclear information to a man with a positron collider!

      In other news, I've decided to put up that artist's gallery I was threatening a while back, starting with Clarence Harrison, because he was the first to
      supply me with pictures and bio materials. One of the rewards/punishments of working for me. ;) Anyhow, to do that I realized I had to link to it from
      a new main C-snark page, so I'm working on that now. I'll post when it's finished, though I expect to sleep first.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic