AWCP Bazaar

  • Mercedes Florencio
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 24, 2004
      Hi there,

      I would like to inform everyone that DECORIO Hand-Crafted Eggs will
      be participating at the American Women's Club of the Philippines
      (AWCP) Bazaar on Wednesday - October 27, 2004. This will be at the
      World Trade Center, Roxas Boulevard corner Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue,
      Pasay City. The bazaar opens at 8:30 am and closes at 3:00 pm. For
      those based in Manila, Philippines, hope you can visit us there!

      Mercy Florencio
    • Sixto Agustin
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 24, 2004
        Hi Mercy,

        How's everybody?  Nice to hear from you.  Do you have a new catalog for this year?  Please send us.  My aunt, mom, sister and brother-in-law are going home next month so if I'm able to take orders, they can bring them for me.

        Thanks,
        Bel Agustin

        Mercedes Florencio <merci@...> wrote:

        Hi there,

        I would like to inform everyone that DECORIO Hand-Crafted Eggs will
        be participating at the American Women's Club of the Philippines
        (AWCP) Bazaar on Wednesday - October 27, 2004.  This will be at the
        World Trade Center, Roxas Boulevard corner Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue,
        Pasay City.  The bazaar opens at 8:30 am and closes at 3:00 pm.  For
        those based in Manila, Philippines, hope you can visit us there!

        Mercy Florencio

      • NILDA A. LOPEZ
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 25, 2004
          hi mercy,

          good luck sa bazaar nyo....

          indo

          Mercedes Florencio <merci@...> wrote:

          Hi there,

          I would like to inform everyone that DECORIO Hand-Crafted Eggs will
          be participating at the American Women's Club of the Philippines
          (AWCP) Bazaar on Wednesday - October 27, 2004.  This will be at the
          World Trade Center, Roxas Boulevard corner Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue,
          Pasay City.  The bazaar opens at 8:30 am and closes at 3:00 pm.  For
          those based in Manila, Philippines, hope you can visit us there!

          Mercy Florencio

          Do you Yahoo!?

        • Mercedes Florencio
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 7 9:22 AM
            Hi everyone,

            Decorio Hand-crafted Eggs will be participating at the American
            Women's Club of the Philippines (AWCP) Bazaar on Wednesday - April
            13, 2005. The bazaar will be held at the World Trade Center, Manila
            Philippines from 8:30am until 3:00pm. For those within the area, I
            hope you or your friends can visit us there.

            Mercy Florencio