Decorio Bazaar Schedule

  • Mercedes Florencio
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      I would like to inform you all of Decorio Egg Crafts' bazaar schedule
      this December:

      DECEMBER 3-4, 2005 (SATURDAY & SUNDAY)
      St. James The Great Christmas Bazaar 2005
      Cuenca Covered Court, Ayala Alabang Village,
      Muntinlupa, Metro Manila
      9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

      DECEMBER 6, 2005 (TUESDAY)
      American Women's Club of the Philippines (AWCP) Bazaar
      World Trade Center, Roxas Boulevard corner
      Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Pasay City
      8:30 AM - 3:00 PM

      For our Philippine-based members, hope you can visit us in any of
      these bazaars. Please also tell your family and friends to check us
      out. See you.

      Mercy Florencio
    • Rowena Abuloc
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2005
        hi, mercy,

        how are you?  i hope all is well with you and the family.  kami dito, lagi balot na balot na naman.  temperature has dropped to 0 and negative degrees.  mahirap pag marami ng nararamdaman sa katawan tapos malamig!!  maaga nga ang snow this year e.  we had the first fall of snow last week.

        regine will celebrate her 17th bday this friday.  dalagang dalaga na sya.  5'6" tall na yata sya.  i will send you pics we took last saturday sa house.  nag night out kaming mommies -- dinner sa isang restaurant then coffee and dessert sa house namin.  i served them blueberry squares -- yung recipe na galing sa yo, remember?  they love it -- in fact kaya yon ang hinanda ko dahil they requested it.  kasama si kathy (carandang) sa group.

        regine will have a slumber party sa house this saturday with 8 friends.  busy nga ako fixing and cleaning up the basement kasi doon daw sila mag-ha-hang-out at matutulog.  tapos japanese food pa ang gustong handa!  i will cook for them early sa saturday.

        kayo ni irene, do you still see each other regularly?  chinky sent me the pic from her bday party -- wala ka doon -- bday din daw kasi ni rachel?  how is everyone?

        update mo ako ha.

        wEnG