Re: ANNOUNCING Tahoe, the Least-Authority File System, v1.7.0

  • zookog
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 23, 2010
      Note how I cleverly used redundancy to ensure that this release announcement would not be lost due to inattentive readers. Indeed, it would require you to ignore this release announcement THREE out of THREE times before my mission would have failed.

      --Z
    • Alen Peacock
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 23, 2010
        Very clever indeed. You have me sold, sir!

        Alen