Re: [decentralization] Re: A chance to promote peer social networking

  • Marc Manthey
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2009
      Am 11.09.2009 um 20:59 schrieb Andy Oram:

      > The incident where Twitter banned people at Gov 2.0 has been
      > publicized now. I plan to put up this article in a couple days--if
      > it's basically valid:
      >
      > http://www.praxagora.com/andyo/draft/social_networking_p2p.html

      you talk about something like Laconica ?

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StatusNet

      cheers

      --
      Les enfants teribbles - research / deployment
      Marc Manthey

      Please note that according to the German law on data retention,
      information on every electronic information exchange with me is
      retained for a period of six months.