Re: A chance to promote peer social networking

  • Andy Oram
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2009
      The incident where Twitter banned people at Gov 2.0 has been publicized now. I plan to put up this article in a couple days--if it's basically valid:

      http://www.praxagora.com/andyo/draft/social_networking_p2p.html

      I'd appreciate comments: poor thinking in the article, technical details I should add, examples I'm missing, etc.

      Andy
    • Marc Manthey
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2009
        Am 11.09.2009 um 20:59 schrieb Andy Oram:

        > The incident where Twitter banned people at Gov 2.0 has been
        > publicized now. I plan to put up this article in a couple days--if
        > it's basically valid:
        >
        > http://www.praxagora.com/andyo/draft/social_networking_p2p.html

        you talk about something like Laconica ?

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/StatusNet

        cheers

        --
        Les enfants teribbles - research / deployment
        Marc Manthey

        Please note that according to the German law on data retention,
        information on every electronic information exchange with me is
        retained for a period of six months.