Re: Obama Taps(?) Susan Crawford

  • Seth Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2009
      Susan Crawford is one of the very few in the "net neutrality" arena
      who would not actually end up legislating it away, for all their good
      intentions. -- Seth

      --

      RIAA is the RISK! Our NET is P2P!
      http://www.nyfairuse.org/action/ftc

      DRM is Theft! We are the Stakeholders!

      New Yorkers for Fair Use
      http://www.nyfairuse.org

      I reserve no rights restricting copying, modification or distribution
      of this incidentally recorded communication. Original authorship
      should be attributed reasonably, but only so far as such an
      expectation might hold for usual practice in ordinary social discourse
      to which one holds no claim of exclusive rights.