Reed: FCC Order on Comcast - a good job

  • Seth Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2008
      (Guarding the standards-making process -- and these particular
      standards, which by their general purpose nature not only make
      possible the full diversity of applications that the Internet platform
      supports, but also make possible the flexible development of standards
      in itself -- is a critical line of attack in assuring "net
      neutrality." The DPS Project is distinct and derives a considerable
      part of its strength and appeal because of its addressing and
      recognizing this approach and concern: http://www.dpsproject.com --
      Seth)