Google Video: "Infrastructure, Communities and Corporations" (Michel Bauwens)

  • Lee S Dryburgh
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2008
      I think most if not all will be interested in the video just uploaded
      to Google Video "Infrastructure, Communities and Corporations: is
      There a Middle Way Between Open and Closed?" here:

      http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3765908083150331250

      It's a keynote from the Emerging Communications conference last month,
      featuring the Founder of the P2P Foundation, Michel Bauwens.

      Regards

      Lee

      PS An HD version will be made available on either Apple TV or Vuze
      (subscribe to eComm blog and/or newsletter to be notified)