Better way to access Yahoo Groups

  • Andy Swarbrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2007
      Hi everyone,

      Many people here belong to several Yahoo Groups and I thought I would let you know about a new service I found called Grouply. This is an alternative way to get to your messages from some or all of your Yahoo Groups.

      I am a member of so many groups that I found it very difficult to keep up with all of them. Grouply makes this a lot easier, with many web 2.0 features such as tagging. You can search and browse across all your groups at once and even view a cross-group event calendar. For lovers of Yahoo's Daily Digest there is Smart Digest email which summarizes what's going on across ALL your groups, highlighting what's interesting to you and hiding what's not.

      Grouply is tunable so you can for instance switch it on for one group, and then later add another...  And if it does not work for a group you can quickly backtrack and switch it off again for one or more groups.

      I've found Grouply to be a huge time-saver for me and I thought it would also be helpful for others. You can use this link to sign up: http://www.grouply.com/register.php?r=203203.  If you click the link then I not only will you be entered into a competition to win an iPod before Christmas, but also I will be able to help you if you have questions.  By the way I am not employed by Grouply, just someone who is very happy with how it is turning out.

      Andy