Summary of research into network traffic with P2P

  • Andy Oram
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2007
      At O'Reilly, we were talking about how it might interest programmers reading our site to learn about the research into patterns of network behavior and loads when P2P protocols are in use. Would anyone like to suggest an author who could write about this?

      Andy
    • Miles Fidelman
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 17, 2007
        Andy Oram wrote:
        > At O'Reilly, we were talking about how it might interest programmers reading our site to learn about the research into patterns of network behavior and loads when P2P protocols are in use. Would anyone like to suggest an author who could write about this?

        Hey Andy,

        Maybe John Quartermann maybe - if he's into that kind of stuff.

        Cheers,

        Miles