what about....

  • Andrew McMeikan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 5:27 AM
      Just to explore a slightly different tangent.

      Has anyone here thought about decentralised value storeage systems?
      Traditionally these have always been very centralised and for fairly
      obvious reasons. Also one of the big problems as in Big Brother type
      problems presents itself the best in such a centralised system.

      Recently the US DOJ just pointed this out to me through the brutal
      expedient of siezure orders.

      If you can spare a bit of time thinking of a system of distributing
      storage of an underlying physical asset while addressing trust issues,
      hopefully someone will ave an insight.

      It might be tempting to dismiss as obvious one outcome or another, but I
      do think that on deeper thought it lies in the middle somewhere.

      cya, Andrew...