erasure codes

  • Arora Himanshu
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2005

      Hi all

      I am planning to use erasure codes for my project for the storage.

      Could anybody suggest some good sources of open source Erasure Codes ??

      I found some but then there is some problem with the zipped files and header is not proper or something ...

      Any advice would be highly appreciated ...

      Thanks in advance.

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Message 2 of 2 , May 20, 2005
        Check out Onion Networks open source FEC:
        http://onionnetworks.com/developers/

        - Lucas