Decentralization Toolkit

  • Bala Pillai
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2005
      If I may commit some sacrilege, and oversimplify. And ask "is there a
      Decentralization Toolkit" -- the best of what's out there that takes
      us as close to synchronized and conductive clusters of blended-media
      orchestrated minds, as we can.

      Towards telepathy, as far away as we might be from it.

      Towards effective use of the space between our minds. The conceptual
      spaces and how the reconceptualization, as virtual organisations
      proliferate, might pan out -- possible scenarios.

      What might the toolkit of business models, ownership models,
      frameworks, standards (?) and software might it include? What have we
      missed?

      cheers../bala
      Knowledge Economy Brands
      http://www.malaysia.net/bala-interview