Re: [decentralization] Re: Running an auction on your own site

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 15, 2005
      To begin with, I'd just do it. Put up a posting that says you're selling
      something, enable comments, and have people post bids in the comments.
      You'll find out the minimal technology needed as you go along.

      There are a huge number of ways to approach the project, so the trick is
      not to invent things but to disqualify all the inventions you can live
      without.

      If you want we can do it right here. What are you selling and how much do
      you want? Or, is there anybody on list with something to sell that fits
      the context?