super coder needed for a special project

  • dellapasquar
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2004
      I kind developers,

      Please forgive this maybe-offtopic message.

      I need a highend strong coder (or more of one, we can build a team)
      for a P2P DHT project in Delphi language.

      The project has humanitarian objectives.

      The job is done remotely through a VPN/Terminal server.

      High award available.

      If some if you is interested please write to mine email roberto at
      dellapasqua dot com, or ICQ 164672275.

      Resume of highend skills are welcome.

      Very thank you.

      Roberto Della Pasqua