announce: audvidsyn

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2004
      A new mailing list for practical conversations about syndication of audio
      and video. A place for publishers and consumers to coordinate. RSS 2.0
      enclosures are central. RSS and Atom are directly relevant. Playlists may
      be relevant.

      My motivation in starting this group is to bring together scattered
      conversations, because I have been seeing people talking in separate
      forums who I felt needed to be introduced. Work on RSS 2.0 enclosures is
      the immediate business, but I have a strong sense that the work will
      expand across all syndication-related formats and software.

      - Lucas Gonze