RE: Creating the Commons 16th/17th Oct - call for assistance

  • chris cook
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2004
      Hi All

      We have all day workshops/seminars at Clement House, LSE. London this
      weeke-nd 16th/17th Oct

      http://letslink.org/solidarity/events/041016-creating.htm

      on the Theme "Creating the Commons" of which the core issue is how to come
      up with a workable enterprise model for "Free Software" and by extension
      video, music and other content.

      We have kendra, Shooting people, hopefully people from the BBC Creative
      Archive and the Arts Council etc plus Open Co-op. Liquid democracy, Vivarto
      etc etc

      We have Richard Stallman's agreement to contribute from Australia - live -
      if we can set it up in time for Sunday late a.m and need help to make it
      happen on the day ie Sat pm and Sunday a.m in particular.

      Anyone willing and able to help please contact

      mose@...

      Thanks

      Chris Cook

      44 7770843087