Soc science and network trust lit. surveys

  • Farez Rahman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2004
      Group,

      Draft literature survey chapters from my thesis, one on trust in the social sciences and the other on network trust models and comparing them to the findings in the soc science chapter, are online, for those interested in having a read.

      You can find them near the top of this page:
      http://www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/F.AbdulRahman/docs

      Hope to hear some feedback on them, if possible.

      Cheers,
      Farez

      [ trust . reputation . research
      [ www.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/f.abdulrahman/