Christina Carrick/CanWest/IBM is out of the office.

  • Christina Carrick
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2004
      I will be out of the office starting June 25, 2004 and will not return
      until July 5, 2004.

    • Christina Carrick
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2005
        I will be out of the office starting December 30, 2004 and will not return
        until January 4, 2006.

        I am on a leave of absence for the 2005 year. If you need assistance on IBM
        business, please contact John Wilkinson/CanWest/IBM@IBMCA.