Re: wiki clean up?

  • Sam Joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2003
      Hi Bill

      Bill Kearney wrote:

      >Do you mind if I clean up the p2p papers schedule page?
      >
      >Or, more accurately, I already have done it and here's the source from your
      >edits in case you don't like what I've done.
      >
      >I added the location column (some were missing) and did it using wiki style
      >formatting.
      >
      >(nice data by the way)

      Thanks for adding the location column - much appreciated - however I'm
      not so keen on the wiki style. Personally I prefer the html (which I
      know well) to the wiki style (which I don't). With the HTML I can take
      the whole page and drop it into a wysiwig html editor, get precisely the
      effect I want and then paste the original back in. I can't do that with
      the wiki style ...

      Actually the twiki backs everything up and you can access earlier
      versions through the web pages, so for example your wiki formatted
      version is now here:

      http://www.neurogrid.net/twiki/bin/view/Main/PeerToPeerConferences?rev=1.5

      Perhaps we can discuss on decentralization which format people would prefer

      CHEERS> SAM