I FOUND THIS IF ANYONE'S INTERESTED

  • ryhming_man17
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 4:37 PM
      << << << < << << I'm trying this....

      I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little
      while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now,
      and came across an article similar to this that said you could make
      thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of
      $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most
      of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.

      Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and
      addresses stated in the article. You then place your own name and
      address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at
      least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So
      after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought
      about trying it. I figured, "What have I got to lose except 6 stamps
      and $6.00, right? "Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS
      WHAT!?...Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was
      shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming
      in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second
      week, I had made a total of over $1000.00! In the third week, I had
      over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week, I
      have made a total of just over $42,000.00, and it's still coming in
      rapidly. Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, WHY it
      works.

      Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you
      can get the information off of it as you need it. I promise you that
      if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more
      money than you thought possible by doing something so easy!
      Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (Print it out or
      download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come
      in! It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (plus
      postage)

      IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off, it is not indecent, it is
      not illegal, and it is 99% no risk - it really works! If all of the
      following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary
      dividends.

      PLEASE NOTE: please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000.00
      or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains
      successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants.
      Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the
      instructions. You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In
      this business, your product is not solid and tangible, it's a
      service. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists.
      Many large corporations are happy to for quality lists. However, the
      money made from the Mailing lists is secondary to the income which is
      made from people like you and me asking to be included in that list.
      Here are the 3 easy steps to success:

      STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of THICK paper and write your name,
      address, and the name of the newsgroup you recieved this letter from
      plus the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR
      MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of
      the 6 pieces of dark paper so the bill will not be seen through the
      envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the
      envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each
      with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and
      address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service.
      THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and
      you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a
      little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out
      with the U.S. Post Office 1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it
      is indeed legal. Mail the 6 envelopes to the following address:

      1. Stacie Takahashi / 1153 Namahealani Pl
      Honolulu, Hawaii 96825

      2. Mandy Masters / 1100 Ronstan Drive
      Killeen, Texas 76542

      3. Elyce Dennis / 3634 Wade Street
      Los Angeles, CA 90066

      4. Ethan Livingston / 3514 Old Topanga Canyon Rd
      Topanga, CA 90290

      5. Sevin Young / 35 Hendricks Street
      Ambler, PA 19002

      6. Lara Jenul / C. 27. aprila 31, Studentski domovi, b.12/s.120,
      1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia

      STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
      the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) and Add YOUR Name
      as number 6 on the list.

      STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
      close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at
      least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All
      you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money YOU
      make! You won't get very much unless you post like crazy.

      This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to
      Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of
      these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use
      it again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains
      successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants
      and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this
      way. If you are of integrity, the program will
      continue and the money that so many others have received will come
      your way.

      NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,
      either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send
      you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also,
      it might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce
      the risk of mail theft.) So, as each post is downloaded and the
      directions carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for
      their participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your
      name will move up the list geometrically so that when your name
      reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in
      CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the
      first six people listed above) Send it now, add your own name to the
      list and you're in business!

      ---DIRECTIONS----FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS---------

      Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
      posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter, drag
      your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from
      the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer's
      memory.

      Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top
      of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will
      paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your
      name to the list.

      Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
      you postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to

      Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and trysearching For
      various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
      discussions.)

      Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
      message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste
      from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, which will be the header
      that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings, in a
      particular group. Click the post message button. You're done with
      your first one!

      Congratulations. THAT'S IT! All you have to do is Jump to different
      newsgroups and post away. After you get the hang of it, it will take
      about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! (There is a faster way. You may
      use Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express to select newsgroups
      rapidly. You just need one time "Copy and Paste" to send to all of
      them simultaneously.)

      **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
      MAKE! BUT: YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will
      begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may
      eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail
      you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a
      name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it.

      **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**

      Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM
      200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to
      each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25
      each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies
      each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons
      turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only
      receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $625.00! OK, now
      here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200
      letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that
      just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this
      message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons
      per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625.00! With an original
      investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the
      list, you just take the latest postings in the newsgroups, and send
      out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting
      your name at number 6 position. And start posting again. The thing to
      remember is: do you realize that thousands of people all over the
      world are joining the Internet and reading these articles everyday?
      JUST LIKE YOU are now! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really
      works? I think so... People have said, "What if the plan is played
      out and no one sends you the money?" So what! What are the chances of
      that happening when there are tons of new honest users and new
      honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday
      and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000
      new users, everyday, with thousands of those joining the actual
      Internet. REMEMBER, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really
      work. The possibilities can be endless...You will never know, unless
      you give it a try... otherwise, it will always be "what if."
      GOOD LUCK! >>