GRUNCH of Giants

  • Jon Chance <jpchance@usa.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2003
      ...Corporations are neither physical nor metaphysical
      phenomena.

      They are socioeconomic ploys - legally enacted
      game-playing - agreed upon only between overwhelmingly
      powerful socioeconomic individuals and by them imposed
      upon human society and its all unwitting members.

      How can little humans successfully cope with this
      greatest of all history's invisible Grunch of nonhuman
      Giants?

      First of all, we humans must comprehend the giants'
      games and game-playing equipment, rules and scoring
      systems.

      But before we can comprehend their game-playing, we
      must study the history and development of giants
      themselves.

      One of my many-years-ago friends, long since deceased,
      was a giant, a member of the Morgan family.

      He said to me: "Bucky, I am very fond of you, so I am
      sorry to have to tell you that you will never be a
      success. You go around explaining in simple terms that
      which people have not been comprehending, when the
      first law of success is, 'Never make things simple
      when you can make them complicated.'"

      So, despite his well-meaning advice, here I go
      explaining giants....

      http://bfi.org/grunch_of_giants.htm

      http://egroups.com/group/jpchance - United States President.

      http://egroups.com/group/Time-Energy-Accounting - TEA.