Interesting paper on TCPA

  • Eric Hopper
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2002
      In this paper on TCPA/Palladium, a few good computer scientists make
      some suggestions on changs to make so it won't be horribly evil.

      http://www.cs.umd.edu/~waa/TCPA/TCPA-goodnbad.html

      Have fun (if at all possible),
      --
      "It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God.
      It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." --- Thomas Jefferson