Re: [decentralization] DNA Identification.

    Message 1 of 41 , Sep 16, 2002
      > The real-time retrieval of sequence data is harder. Probably require
      > an Affymetrix-like chip with unusual binding regions.
      >
      > -clay

      What's Affymetrix, Clay?
    • Rikard Linde
      Message 41 of 41 , Oct 16, 2002
        Although the symposium doesn't specifically deal with
        decentralized reputation systems I suspect it will be
        an important topic. Some of the names seem familiar
        from discussions at this list. Check it out:

        http://www.si.umich.edu/~presnick/reputation/symposium/cfp.htm

        and a related site:

        http://databases.si.umich.edu/reputations/

        /Rikard Linde