Tag URI

  • Justin Chapweske
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 8, 2002
      In case some people haven't seen this cute technology.

      <http://www.taguri.org/>

      --
      Justin Chapweske, Onion Networks
      http://onionnetworks.com/
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8, 2002
        On 2002-08-08, Justin Chapweske uttered to decentralization@yahoogroups.com:

        >In case some people haven't seen this cute technology.
        >
        ><http://www.taguri.org/>

        It's cute, and, I believe, well-known. The trouble is, tag-URI's *still*
        haven't been submitted as a formal RFC. That means they aren't IANA
        registered. Quite a number of people are using them, but as of yet,
        illegitimately. I just wish the i-d's would progress...
        --
        Sampo Syreeni, aka decoy - mailto:decoy@..., tel:+358-50-5756111