We Need You !!

  • befree2do@usa.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2000
      How would you like to become the next Microsoft type millionaire??

      You do not have to be computer/internet literate to do it, or buy any
      stock, or fancy software. You can join for free and earn it!!

      Our purpose is to make the Internet available to all. In particular,
      the world's work force, most of whom have little money to work with
      and many are undereducated. This ISP will be readable and
      understandable to anyone, no matter their IQ, education, or native
      language.

      All our subscribers will be owners of our ISP and all will be
      expected to aid in making this the most understandable ISP on the
      Net. The goal is to create an environment that will enable people to
      learn how to use the Internet and then help others with the knowledge
      they have gained.

      So, What are you waiting for ?? This is your personal invitation to
      join our team for free and help us help change the world.

      If you are interested in contributing your assets, whatever they may
      be, to a worthy cause, then click on this link to visit the website:
      <A href="http://www.fortomorrow.net">

      OR
      PLEASE send us mailto: ForTomorrow2001@...

      Please include your name and current email address and put "I Can
      Help" in the subject line and we will forward to you the additional
      information needed.

      Thank you for your kind consideration.
    • Justin Chapweske
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2000
        I've got a great idea! How about we start a project for a peer-2-peer
        open relay spam system to get around those pesky spam blockers! Call your
        favorite VC's tomorrow cuz this is going to be a hot market!