Photos from the conference

  • Wesley Felter
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 11, 2001
      Here are my photos from the O'Reilly conference:

      http://wmf.editthispage.com/stories/storyReader$6187

      Don't be a freeloader; post any photos that you took! :-)

      Wes Felter - wesley@... - http://felter.org/wesley/
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 11, 2001
        At 06:28 PM 11/11/01, Wesley Felter wrote:
        >Here are my photos from the O'Reilly conference:
        >
        >http://wmf.editthispage.com/stories/storyReader$6187

        Cool! What's with all those crew cuts/shaved heads?! I think
        I see four of them.. Clay of course, and Lucas, Sam Joseph, and
        Justin. <grin> Bout time I get a crew cut but I think I'll wait
        until after my next Oslo trip. Brrrrr.

        In 50 words or less --did the P2P conference succeed in
        getting consensus on any new directions, galvanizing a new
        "charge" or in uniting some segments of the community, anything like that?

        Todd
      • burton@openprivacy.org
        • Bill Kearney
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 12, 2001
            > funny. been thinking of shaving my head too. That extra $15 a
            month could have
            > paid for part of conference... :)

            Robert got $500 for shaving P2P into his hair. Marketing budget from
            O'Reilly.

            -Bill Kearney
          • Bill Kearney
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 13, 2001
              > Here are my photos from the O'Reilly conference:
              > http://wmf.editthispage.com/stories/storyReader$6187
              > Don't be a freeloader; post any photos that you took! :-)

              Mine too:
              http://home.earthlink.net/~wkearney99/images/p2p/
              -and-
              http://wkearney.weblogger.com/pictures

              Yeah, no interface but if you want galleries go get some pr0n.

              Also, digital cameras, fluorescent lighting and not being in the
              front row are why they're crappy (as well as a stunning lack of
              photographic skill on my part).

              -Bill Kearney