How Analogous are Electric and Distributed Computing Grids ?

  • buyya@computer.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2001
      Dear All,

      As Computational Grids are emerging as new paradigm in Distributed
      Computing, we have made an attempt to study on "How Analogous are
      Electrical and Computer Grids ?" in a report:
      Weaving Electrical and Computational Grids: How Analogous Are They?

      available at:
      http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~rajkumar/papers/gridanalogy.pdf

      It will be great to hear your comments, suggestions, criticisms,
      missing things, etc. on the above study. It helps us to improve!

      Thanks in advance.

      Raj