RE: [decentralization] Decentralization Dinner @ P2P+WS?

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 3, 2001
      How is 7:30 on Monday?

      Location:
      Brickskeller Restaurant and saloon in the downstairs bar/dining area.
      1523 22nd St. NW,
      Washington, DC 20037-1005
      ph. 202.293.1885

    • Bill Kearney
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 3, 2001
        Works for me.

        > How is 7:30 on Monday?
        >
        > Location:
        > Brickskeller Restaurant and saloon in the downstairs bar/dining
        area.
        > 1523 22nd St. NW,
        > Washington, DC 20037-1005
        > ph. 202.293.1885
      • Serguei Osokine
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 3, 2001
          --- In decentralization@y..., "Lucas Gonze" <lucas@w...> wrote:
          > How is 7:30 on Monday?

          Anyone knows when the Gnutella BoF is supposed to
          gather? I know it's Monday, but when? Or we are going
          to have a combined meeting, as it was suggested before?
          Looks like the Gnutella one is going to be pretty much
          a working event, not just get-together, so I dunno
          about that...

          Best wishes -
          Oso.

          P.S.: Maybe we could have Gnutella first, starting at
          6:00 or so, and then I guess after two hours, at 8:00
          or so, even the most workaholic types will be happy to
          join the dinner in progress? :-)
        • Serguei Osokine
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 3, 2001
            --- In decentralization@y..., "Serguei Osokine" <osokin@o...> wrote:
            > Anyone knows when the Gnutella BoF is supposed to
            > gather?

            Looks like it is 6:30-8:30 - I should've looked
            better...

            So the Gnutella folks can join at 8:30...

            Best wishes -
            Oso.