Chinese Dinner with Wes and Dave

  • Dave Winer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2001
      Wes Felter and I have decided to join forks [1] and merge our specification
      for dinner on Thursday night.

      The joint Hack the Planet/Scripting News Dinner, 6:30PM..

      Hunan Restaurant
      924 Sansome and Broadway
      415-956-7727

      http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&add
      r=924+Sansome&csz=san+francisco%2C+ca&country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map

      If you're going to be in SF on Thurs please come.

      Dave

      [1] Spoons and chopsticks too. ;->

      Dave Winer, UserLand Software
      Daily notes: http://www.scripting.com/