7182Re: [decentralization] server-less VPN?

    May 21, 2014
      I'd worry about exposing info to the peers that are passing my connection along.

      On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 6:13 PM, Johannes Ernst jernst@... [decentralization] <decentralization@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Good question. I didn't have any particular security requirements in mind, was more interested in the overlay network part. The no VPN server requirement came more from an availability and scalability perspective.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 20, 2014, at 18:09, "Wes Felter wesley@... [decentralization]" <decentralization@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      On May 20, 2014, at 4:39 PM, Johannes Ernst jernst@... [decentralization] wrote:

      > Is there something free/open-source that works like a VPN (and can traverse firewalls both ways) but that doesn't have a single server that sees all the traffic?

      What's the threat model?

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic