7155Re: [decentralization] Indie Box

  • Johannes Ernst
    May 8, 2014

      On May 8, 2014, at 19:12, Vincent <vly3@...> wrote:

      We need a way to decentralize trust and accountability, which includes dispute resolution and the ability to file claims for monetary damages caused by malware, and the ability for authors to file claims against pirates who copy their apps in violation of the license.  We need a dispute resolution system that works outside of the courts, a low cost system that is decentralized and works on the Internet.
      Hear, hear! Absolutely.

      And to make this possible, we first need a robust decentralized identity system. I'll help create one, by bringing all the arrows in my back :-)

      Cheers,

      Johannes.

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic