7064moderation

    Jun 24 10:17 AM
      FYI, folks, this group is completely moderated. That is because
      Yahoo's spam control is so bad that the only messages it ever flags as
      spam are ham. There are 800 fugly spams in the moderation queue right
      now, with 799 of them spam, and two real messages in the spam queue,
      both of which are ham.

      So if you send a message and it doesn't go through, the reason is that
      I haven't moderated it through yet. No need to resend, but if you get
      frustrated waiting you might want to ping me directly.
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic