6982Re: [decentralization] Generalizing Peer Production into the Physical World

    Nov 10, 2007
      Mike Dierken <dierken@...> Fri, 9 Nov 2007 22:39:40

      >> more seriously though Teilhard de Chardin's Noosphere (the world of ideas)
      >
      >> is increasingly indistinguishable from the world of things.

      >Sure, other than that the world of things exists and the world of ideas
      >doesn't.

      Err, what? The World of Ideas certainly does exist. But I'm twisting the
      original ideas. The point being that the virtual world of the internet
      keeps seeping out into the real world.

      Where's my augmented reality head up display. That's what I want to
      know. (and my one piece spandex jump suit, meals in pill form, personal
      hoverboard, cure for this disease, etc, etc)

      --
      Julian Bond E&MSN: julian_bond at voidstar.com M: +44 (0)77 5907 2173
      Webmaster: http://www.ecademy.com/ T: +44 (0)192 0412 433