6492Re: P2P2003 List of accepted regular papers

  • samrhjoseph
    Jul 4, 2003
      Hi Lucas,

      More p2p reputation related items at AP2PC 2003:

      Yao Wang & Julita Vassileva
      Bayesian Network Trust Model in Peer-to-Peer Networks Trust

      Matthias Nickles & Gerhard WeiƟ
      Agent-Based Social Assessment of Shared Resources Trust

      Shi-Cho Cha, Yuh-Jzer Joung & Yu-En Lue
      A Passport-Like Service over an Agent-based Peer-to-Peer Network Trust

      amongst talks on various other agent/p2p crossoever items.

      I'm going to the OZ workshop above, but doing it on a shoestring cos
      I can't get funding. I have to pay the workshop fee even though I'm
      presenting and will be staying in a youth hostel. All this money out
      of my pocket just to ensure a publication, since if you don't attend
      they won't publish.

      Long term value for me and other authors? Something to go on our
      publications list and thus increase future academic job prospects, a
      chance to talk to the other people attending the workshop (which
      looks like having more quality content than other p2p/something

      One day we can do this all virtually and do away with all the jet
      planes and excluding of people based on cash flow ... maybe ....

      --- In decentralization@yahoogroups.com, Lucas Gonze <lgonze@p...>
      > The P2P2003 List of accepted regular papers is full of wonderful
      > http://www.ida.liu.se/conferences/p2p/p2p2003/acceptedpapers.shtml
      > Check out the amazing flowering of items related to reputation:
      > Identity Crisis: Anonymity vs. Accountability in P2P Systems
      > by Sergio Marti, Hector Garcia-Molina
      > A Game Theoretic Framework for Incentives in P2P Systems
      > by Chiranjeeb Buragohain, Divyakant Agrawal, Subhash Suri
      > TrustMe: Anonymous Management of Trust Relationships in
      Decentralized P2P Systems
      > by Aameek Singh, Ling Liu
      > Connectivity Based Node Clustering in Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
      > by Lakshmish Ramaswamy, Bugra Gedik, Ling Liu
      > Trust and Reputation Model in Peer-to-Peer Networks
      > by Yao Wang, Julita Vassileva
      > Sorry to say that I don't myself have the budget for trips to
      > Hawaii, and the other exotic places where good conferences pop up.
      > - Lucas
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic