6183RE: [decentralization] decentralized recognizability

  • Jeffrey Kay
    Nov 5, 2002
      Lucas --

      Do you have a pointer for the code that does this? I might have a place
      to implement something like this for a research project I'm working on.

      Cheers --

      jeffrey kay
      personal weblog <www.k2.com>
      pgp key <www.k2.com/keys.htm>

      "first get your facts, then you can distort them at your leisure" --
      mark twain
      "golf is an endless series of tragedies obscured by the occasional
      miracle" -- sports illustrated
      "if A equals success, then the formula is A equals X plus Y plus Z. X is
      work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." -- albert einstein

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic