4560Re: [decentralization] Photos from the conference

    Nov 11, 2001
      At 06:28 PM 11/11/01, Wesley Felter wrote:
      >Here are my photos from the O'Reilly conference:
      >
      >http://wmf.editthispage.com/stories/storyReader$6187

      Cool! What's with all those crew cuts/shaved heads?! I think
      I see four of them.. Clay of course, and Lucas, Sam Joseph, and
      Justin. <grin> Bout time I get a crew cut but I think I'll wait
      until after my next Oslo trip. Brrrrr.

      In 50 words or less --did the P2P conference succeed in
      getting consensus on any new directions, galvanizing a new
      "charge" or in uniting some segments of the community, anything like that?

      Todd
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic