3820Re[2]: [decentralization] De-centralizing single sign on.

  • Simon Fell
    Sep 2, 2001
      If you want to come up to speed on how passport works, then the slides
      from Keith Brown's presentation on passport at conference.NET are
      available from
      http://www.develop.com/conferences/conferencedotnet/materials/W7.pdf

      Cheers,
      Simon