2716Re: [decentralization] WG, per Sergei Osokin

  • Zane Thomas
    Jun 1, 2001

      > Open source developers pay their way with code, in the public
      > interest.

      Sounds simply communistic, where do I sign up? I haven't had a new car in
      years despite having worked to the best of my ability to provide code in the
      public interest. I think I like the open source model. I pursue whatever I
      think is in the public's interest, and then help myself to whatever I need.
      Sounds great - although I doubt that it will work out in the long run.

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic