2710Re: [decentralization] WG, per Sergei Osokin

  • coderman
    Jun 1, 2001
      Wesley Felter wrote:

      > > Finally, P2PWG has lowered the fees from $5,000 to
      > > $500 - it is called an associate membership or something
      > > like this now. The idea is to increase the participation. They
      >
      > The IETF never asked me for $500. :-)

      I take it they did not approve the scholarship level memberships with no fee? I thought
      this was a good idea for those who may have no commercial backing (graduate students?
      open source developers?) to justify membership fees.

      Oh well...
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic